- SCR 1,000.00 for processing of the application
- The Permit fee is SR 150,000.00 for the main applicant
- SR 75,000.00 for the spouse if applied at the same time.
- Endorsement of each child on a permit: Sr. 25,000.00.
What's the condition to obtain a residence Permit?
- The holder of a Residence Permit must during the validity of the permit reside in Seychelles for at least five days during each twelve month of the terms of the permit.
- The permit holder shall provide a bank guarantee to the Chief Immigration Officer, of not less than SCR 20,000.00 and allow the Chief Immigration Officer to draw money required to meet expenditure incurred by the Government in connection with care, treatment, maintenance within or removal from Seychelles of the permit holder and his/her dependants.
- The holder of the permit shall not be entitled to free medical service in Seychelles or to any social security benefit under the Social Security Act 1987 or other similar Legislation.
- During the term of the Residence Permit, the permit holder must explore opportunities for contributing to the economic, social or cultural life of Seychelles.
- A Gainful Occupation Permit is required for a permit holder, who wishes to set up a business.
Who may be granted a Resident Permit?
A Resident permit may be granted to a person who:
(a) is not a prohibited immigrant;
(b) has a family or domestic connection with Seychelles;
(c) has made or will make special contribution to the economic, social or cultural life of Seychelles.
A Residence Permit does not allow the holder to be gainfully occupied in Seychelles.
Applicant will be required to produce documentary evidence of his/her financial status (including Banker’s confirmation)