Monday May 29, 2017
Immigration Seychelles
HomeImmigrationLiving and working In Seychelles /  International Trade Zone Permit

International Trade Zone Permit

This permit applies to persons who are to be employed to work in the Seychelles International Trade Zones.

It is the responsibility of the prospective employer to apply for the permit through the  Financial Services Authority, Seychelles. (FSA).

For more information on the eligibility for the permit and application form please contact the FSA.

Civil Status Office

Temorary Contact Number : 4674577 / 4674578

Note : Please bring a SR50 stamp to the Civil Status office whenever you are retrieving any Certificate.

Seychelles Visa Requirements

Immigration seychelles

Civil status Seychelles

Copyright © 2017. Immigration and Civil Status Department. Designed by Dezigncubicle