What are the procedures to be followed if my Identity Card is :
The holder must present the expired card at the I.D Card Office at Independence House, to be issued with a new one, with no charge
The holder must produce a police statement at the I.D Card Office, at a cost of SCR 150/-
What are the procedures to follow if I want to change any information on the Identity Card (Marriage/Divorce/Legitimate/Official)?
The holder must submit a copy of official documents and the previous id card to support amendment on the I.D. card with a fee of SCR150/-
What are the requirements for applying for a National Identification Card (I.D)?
- The applicant must produce a copy of passport and a copy of birth certificate at the Identity Card office, which is located on the ground floor of the Independence House Victoria Mahe and Pension Fund Complex Grand Anse Praslin. Opening hours are from 8 a.m. to 4p.m.
- The applicant should have stayed for minimum 3 months in the country so as to be issued with an I.D, and an official letter will be issued.
- All I.D cards are valid for a period of 10 years.
- The I.D card is free of charge on first issuance
- The applicant must produce a copy of relevant permit and a copy of passport.
- The payment fee is SCR300.
- The I.D card expires upon the expiration of the expatriate's permit to stay in Seychelles.
Where are the office of National Identity card located?
- Central Office Independence House Ground Floor Victoria Mahé.
- Ground Floor Pension Fund Complex, Grand Anse Praslin.