A Visa is not required for visitors regardless of the nationality of the person.
A visitor’s permit is issued on arrival in Seychelles to a person who comes for the purpose of holiday, pleasure, business, visit friends or family and who –
- is not a prohibited immigrant;
- is not the holder of a valid permit which entitles the holder to reside in Seychelles.
- holds a valid return or onward ticket for duration of visit;
- has confirmed accommodation;
- has sufficient funds for duration of the stay.
The Visitor’s Permit may be granted for a period of visit of up to three months upon arrival. It can be extended for successive periods not exceeding three months at a time to a maximum period of twelve months, provided that the person still meets the criteria of a bona fide visitor.
The visitor's permit is issued free of charge for the first three months after which, a fee of Sr. 5,000/‐
is applicable for extension covering each period of three months or any part thereof.
Extension of Visitor’s Permit is also subject to (a) ‐ (e) above.