What document require applying for a Student permit?
- Student Permit Application Form fully Completed.
- Passport photo.
- Documentary Proof of Acceptance from the educational institution that the student will be enrolled in.
- Documentary evidence of financial means at the student disposal for the studies and means of subsistence.
- Copy of student passport.
- Full Birth Certificate and Translation where necessary.
What is a Student Permit?
A permit issued to a foreign student who wishes to pursue a course of study in an approved educational Institution.
What the cost to for the student permit?
- SCR 1, 000/- being processing fee
- SCR 1500 permit fee per annum